We took Nate’s favorite meat recipe, chicken Devan, and made it “Nate friendly”
>1/2 cup Italian breadcrumbs
>*10oz can of condensed broccoli cheese soup
>*1/2 cup mayo
>*1/2 tsp curry powder
>*1/2 tsp lemon juice
>*1/2 cup grated cheese
1. Cut up potatoes in slices, fry in butter, add salt and pepper. Cook for about 5 minutes until warm and soft.
2. Layer potatoes, broccoli, and cauliflower in buttered pan (8x8)
3. Mix the (*) items together, then spread over veggies.
4. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
5. Bake at 350° for 30-45 minutes uncovered.